Every time you skip a meal, you bring your metabolism to a screechn’ halt. Guess what? Your body thinks it is starving! The next time you eat your body stores the majority of those calories as FAT! Keep your metabolic rate humming while your body builds a better body. Our Veggie Meal for Real consists of the most nutrient dense, cold processed, organic, whole foods from the land and the sea that this world can give us. Nutrient dense green foods are excellent for chlorophyll, enzymes and alkaline ability. These super foods have similar and synergistic phyto nutritional impact along with maximum digestive tolerance to the body. The end result is complete appetite and cellular satisfaction! According to the USDA food pyramid, we need two to three servings a day of deep green leafy vegetables.Unfortunately, 95% of North Americans never come close to achieving this.
Green leafy vegetables typically contain 20 times more essential nutrients than other foods ounce for ounce. Furthermore the nutrients in deep green leafy vegetables are so important that they actually make the nutrients found in other foods work far more effectively. As a result, if we fail to eat quality green vegetables on a daily basis, dozens of valuable cleansing, building and eliminative functions fail to work properly. This contributes to diseases and discomforts including but not limited to: cancer, diabetes, ulcers, arthritis, gastrointestinal disorders, low energy, sexual impotence, overweight, periodontal disease, hair loss, body odor, psoriasis, acne, constipation, asthma and extreme acidity.
Each ingredient in Veggie Meal For Real has been selected for its unsurpassed purity, potency and ability to deliver five specific phyto-nutrients, uniquely designed by nature to activate metabolic function. CHLOROPHYLL, the “blood” of plants, has a structure almost identical to human hemoglobin in the blood. Chlorophyll is an efficient deliverer of magnesium and helps the blood carry oxygen to the cells and tissue. Chlorophyll assists in the chelation of heavy metals. Perhaps, most importantly, chlorophyll performs photosynthesis, a complex series of chemical reactions that covert sunlight, carbon dioxide and water into oxygen and plant sugars (calories). Without it all life would cease to exist. The stress of photosynthesis causes the plant to create a powerful antioxidant shield: ENZYMES which are designer proteins that contribute to digestive function and immune response. The similarity between chlorophyll and hemoglobin create corresponding similarities in the type of antioxidant enzymes green pigmented plants and human blood contain. In addition to enzymes, green plants contains dozens of TRACE MINERALS often missing from western diets due to poor farming, top soil erosion, or a lack of proper eating habits.
Veggie Meal comes from pristine organic farmland and pure Icelandic waters and reside within the natural plant matrix of organic vegetables, algaes, grasses and kelp that makes up Veggie Meal. Green foods are highly ALKALIZING and contribute the necessary balance to the pH that is so sorely missing today. They also contain POLYPEPTIDES (free-form amino acids) that act to create lean muscle, enhance potency and most importantly boost immunity! 70 The following raw food ingredients are selected from land and sea together. Add Veggie Meal for Real to your favorite Recovery or Performance Shake immediately following your workout to maximize absorption. Remember, the clock is ticking.
- Organic Alfalfa Greens: The father of all foods, alfalfa has roots that reach up to 60 feet into the soil to absorb trace minerals. Its lightweight proteins stimulate the rebuilding of tissues and strengthen hair, skin and nails.
- Organic Wheat Grass: Clinics all over the world have been set up to administer the miraculous juices extracted from sprouted wheat plants. People report that the intensive cleaning the chlorophyll and enzymes provide is unsurpassed in its abilities to stimulate the immune response and instigate healing.
- Organic Barley Grass: Over a dozen studies in several universities show the extract of young barley leaves to be a useful and powerful therapeutic agent. Rich SOD, calcium, iron and trace minerals, barley has been reported to relieve arthritis, gastrointestinal disorders, chronic fatigue, constipation, poor circulation, psoriasis, acne and body order.
- Spirulina: Is an amazing source of complete, highly digestible vegetarian protein that is rich in the B vitamins, particularly B-1, B-2, B-3, and B-6. More importantly, spirulina is the richest source of vitamin B-12 found in nature! Spirulina has also shown promise in the treatment of impaired immunity, protein deficiencies and eating disorders.
- Chlorella: A natural source of HGH (human growth hormone.) Chlorella has been purported to contain valuable RNA and DNA protein, and is also rich in minerals, chlorophyll, and antioxidant rich vitamins like beta-carotene.
- Rice Bran: Low in cholesterol and sodium, Rice Bran is a good source of dietary fiber, thiamin, niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Magnesium Phosphorus and Manganese.
- Pumpkin Seed: Packed with protein, fiber, iron, copper, magnesium, manganese and phosphorus. Pumpkin seeds also contain linolenic acids which are purported to help prevent the hardening of the arteries.
- Flax seed: Naturally contains high amounts of alpha linolenic acids – a type of Omega-3 fatty acids which are known for their ability to help lower total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol levels. Flax Seed is thought to also lower blood triglycerides and blood pressure.
- Blue Green Algae: Contains small amounts of protein, vitamins, beta carotene and some minerals.
- 1lb Jar